Who & What is Choppahead
Son of Sam would say Choppahead is Choppahead. Others would say that we're a couple of jackassholes that build bikes.
Basically, Choppahead is a raw, self-made, grimy, greasy, hard working and hard playing shop that pulls off some pretty clean and class rides. We build and ride back-to-basics old style chops, kustoms and restorations. We're renowned for our classic Triumphs, but build American as well. Choppahead is also on the forefront of the new contemporary (2001+) Triumph chopper scene - offering the first production hardtail frame available for new Triumphs.
The company was founded in 2000 by Big Truth, and in 2001 Jay signed on as a partner. Truth and Jay had befriended 15 years ago through the Massachusetts hardcore/punk scene (both were in bands), and they both bring that punk rawk DIY ethic over into the chopper industry. Gritty, Loud, Fast, Dangerous, and DIY through and through!
WHAT WE DO
- Mild to Full Kustom (British & American)
- Triumph Restorations
* PARTS MANUFACTURING
- We make many custom parts for British & American Cycles (oil tanks, tail light/plate brackets, points covers, forward controls, motor mounts, etc)
- Service & Repair (vintage & modern / British & Harley)
- Paint / powdercoating
- Wheel lacing/truing/balancing
- Seat leatherwork
* RETAIL SALES (in-store and online)
- British & Harley motorcycle parts (stock and custom) - we carry or can get anything you need for your motorcycle whether it's a custom tank or an oil pump gasket. We stock parts and accessories from many of the top aftermarket / custom companies out there. Our focus is on American made parts when available.
- Accessories and Apparel (clothing, helmets, gloves, etc - Choppahead made and otherwise)
- Tools & Service Supplies
- We provide video, photographic, and text content for various media outlets (magazines, DVD's, websites, social media, etc). Some clients include MotorNation TV and One World Studios/Choppertown.com as well as many major motorcycle magazines.
Choppahead produces and provides high quality kustom cycles, parts,
clothing, and accessories. Our mission is 3-fold:
- As said above - to provide only the highest quality kustoms, parts, clothing, and accessories to the hardest of the builders and riders. Too much of our kulture has been sanitized, commercialized, and watered down. We make shit for the raw, gritty, grimy, greasy, unadulterated free spirits out there.
- We stand behind our builds and products 100% - if there's any legitimate issues, we'll do what it takes to make it right.
- We seek to strengthen the global network of kustom builders, riders, and enthusiasts.
This is the Choppahead mission statement. You see us deviating from it, you let us know. You have ideas on how we can better further these goals, you tell us how. No egos or attitudes here, we are open to anything.
Nuff said. Keep riding and keep it strong.